I am absolutely loving writing my new novel. The characters and plot are shaping up nicely and this one seems to be more dialogue based so I'm having lots of fun with the conversations. To give you a little visual taster, the novel is mainly set in Crete in both 1967 where young people flocked to live in caves seeking an alternative, utopian lifestyle and then forty years later, in 2007. Unlike the last novel, I have lots of LIVING people to talk to about life there, my mother being one of them! Here's what it looked like back in 1967 (picture taken from the caves):
And here's roughly the same view now:
A present day picture of the caves...
...and four previous cave dwellers reunited last year, in reminiscent mood (my mother is second to left with the hat)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to comment :)