Sunday, 28 October 2012

Paragraph Planet




Hooray, the 75-word story I wrote about in my last blog is being published on Paragraph Planet today. If you want to read it and it's past the date I'm posting this blog, go to the Authors page at the top right of the website and look for my name. It's only 75 words, and call me an egotist, but it still feels good to see my name in print ;)

Another website I love is Post Secret. It's almost a visual equivalent to Paragraph Planet - people send in postcards they make with a few words written on it: a secret, a confession or an affirmation. You may have noticed I love images and almost always use an image at the top of my blog. Years ago, when I did Julia Cameron's 'Artist's way' (a practical manual to finding and using creativity), one of the things I still use in my life is my image file. We were encouraged to start a notebook and cut out and stick in any images that 'speak to us'. Over the years, I've filled a notebook with pictures from newspapers and magazines. I don't need a reason for these images resonating with me, they just do. 

Anyway, I hope you enjoy my very, very short story - probably the shortest I've ever written!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment :)